I went to see Moana at the Galaxy Theater in Riverbank. I went alone. I am really not sure what I thought of the movie.
- used my reward points to see the movie and a large drink, so it was free and I love the reclining seats
- the Rock, really? that is what drew me in
- the music
- tribute to pacific island culture
- Disney Annimation
- the main character shows us stubborness, independence, initiative, bravery, character, can do attitude, never giving up
- that chicken!!!
- As always, you have to stay until the very very end because there was an extra clip/scene after the long long long credits
- I was the only person in the theater
- The theater was a mess and had not been cleaned between showings
- Disney tried to do a short before the movie. It was not really age appropriate
- Going in, I was not expecting a story line similar to greek mythology
- Some of the words used are above a child’s comprehension. I had to look up demigod to find out it means half a god and half a human
- LONG LONG LONG credits
In the end, Moana is a movie that tells us to take a leap of faith to pursue our dreams.